Join women MBA students at Forté partner business schools for a panel discussion about their leadership roles on campus. They will talk about the types of leadership opportunities available to business school students and share tips on how to get involved.
Find out how campus leadership allows you to make an impact at the program level while you’re in b-school — and sets you up for success in your career.
Panelists include students from:
- University of Rochester (Simon Business School)
- Georgia Tech (Scheller College of Business)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
- New York University (Stern School of Business)
- University of North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler Business School)
Join to Watch
Already a member? Log in.
This webinar is sponsored by:
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.