The Case for Women, Forte & Emerald Publishing have launched a worldwide case writing competition to help improve the balance of genders in business school papers. Lesley Symons founded The Case for Women after researching into female protagonists for her masters at INSEAD. Shocked by the lack of women leaders she then worked with Forte to conduct a larger project into 7 business schools and the impact of this on their MBA programme.
- The results are fascinating and demand attention. Some of the key themes we will look at are:
- The invisibility of women leaders
- The lack of role models for women
- The prevalence of male= leader
- The impact of the underlying gender-biased teaching material on students
- The limited way in which women are represented in cases including business type, role & interactions
Register for the webinar to learn more about The Case for Women research, how Forte are changing the balance of power in the workplace and providing meaningful support to promote female leadership and how you can contribute by entering the case writing competition.