Is business school the next step in your career journey? Join us for a practical overview of the value of an MBA. You’ll learn how an MBA
Is business school the next step in your career journey? Join us for a practical overview of the value of an MBA. You’ll learn how an MBA can help you advance on your path, and teach you the leadership skills to conquer any career.
A panel of successful alumni from Forté partner MBA programs will draw on their business school experiences to share personal insights and answer audience questions.
Panelists will discuss:
- What inspired them to pursue an MBA
- How they knew which school was right for them
- Benefits of an MBA degree
- How their MBA degree transformed their careers
The panel will be moderated by Jessica Krom from Rice University (Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business) and includes alumni from:
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business (Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management)
- Emory University (Goizueta Business School)
- IMD Business School
- Indiana University – Bloomington (Kelley School of Business)
- Yale School of Management
This session is sponsored by:
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET