Interested in pursuing an MBA while continuing to work full-time? Join Forté and a panel of our partner school representatives to explore different MBA programs for working professionals.
You’ll earn an MBA degree at the end of each program, but the path that gets you there could be quite different depending on the one you choose. This webinar will give you a deeper understanding of how the options vary and provide insights to help guide your selection.
Panelists include representatives from:
Join to Watch
- Queen’s University (Smith School of Business)
- University of California – Los Angeles (Anderson School of Management)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Gies College of Business)
- University of Rochester (Simon Business School)
- Yale School of Management
Already a member? Log in.
This webinar is presented in partnership with:
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.