Representation matters in business school and in the workforce. Join us for a candid conversation with successful MBA women of color from Forté partner business schools. They will share their b-school experiences and insights with prospective MBA students. This session includes a live Q&A.
Panelists will discuss:
- How an MBA transformed their careers
- The challenges and opportunities they encountered as women of color
- The importance of diversity and inclusion
Panelists include alumni from:
- Dartmouth College (Tuck School of Business)
- Emory University (Goizueta Business School)
- New York University (Stern School of Business)
- University of Michigan (Ross School of Business)
Join to Watch
Already a member? Log in.
This webinar is sponsored by:
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.