There are many factors to consider when choosing a business school, and location is often near the top of the list. Many top business schools are located in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe, but how does earning your MBA abroad impact your career in the United States?
For insights, join Forté and a panel of U.S. women who attended U.K. or European business schools and then returned to the United States. In this webinar, they will hold a candid conversation about their career choices and what they’ve learned along the way.
- The benefits and challenges of earning a U.K. or European MBA
- How to make the most of this experience
- Post-MBA career opportunities in the United States
Panelists include alumni from:
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- IESE Business School
- University of Oxford (Saïd Business School)
Join to Watch
Already a member? Log in.
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.