24jun12:00 pm12:45 pmGoal Setting in your Summer Internship12:00 pm - 12:45 pm ET Online Event Organized By: Forté Events
The goal of this session is to help undergraduate women think strategically about their future internships and to come up with a plan of action to make
The goal of this session is to help undergraduate women think strategically about their future internships and to come up with a plan of action to make the most of the experience.
Students! What is your definition of success for this internship experience (i.e. return offer, building relationships, expanding network, career exploration, etc)?
Professionals from partner firms will discuss how to:
1) build relationships with co-workers (fellow interns, full-time staff, leadership, etc)
2) request feedback and using that to increase work performance;
3) learn professional communication best practices; 4) emphasize the importance of goal setting to make the most of your summer experience.
- Katherine Alford, Director of Admissions, Future Year Scholars Program, University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Crystal Hunt, D&I Recruiting, Americas, Bloomberg
- Sumeet Mudahar, Manager in Advisory, PwC
- Louise Weideman, Finance Development & Recruiting Coordinator, Dow
Join to Watch
Already a member? Log in.
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm ET