Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event: Opportunity to speak with MBA program directors and/or alumni from Boston College,
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
- Opportunity to speak with MBA program directors and/or alumni from Boston College, George Washington University, American University, John Hopkins University- Carey Business School, Syracuse University-Whitman School of Management and many other top business schools
- Inspiring alumni panel discussions and GMAT workshops
- Personal consultation for your business and management studies
- Expert business and MBA admission insights
- 2021 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- USD 1,000 in financial aid for your MBA studies
- Free online GMAT course
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s, according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA. Explore the online trend with distance learning.
It’s global. Expand your view of the business world with an MBA abroad or at home. Make connections that span the globe. Join a unique business network with MBA participants from diverse backgrounds.
Access MBA is free of charge, but one-to-one meeting slots are limited. Register early to save your spot.
(Tuesday) 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm ET