Forté Partner Event Toronto, ON
Forté Partner Event
Meet Top international Business Schools at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Toronto!
Don’t miss your chance to meet representatives from the best business schools and ask them your questions about admission criteria, scholarship opportunities, job openings after an MBA or an Executive MBA… Whether you have 2 years of work experience, or you are a manager with up to 15 years of work experience, the Access MBA event will help you choose your next career move!
Date: Saturday, March 24th
Venue: Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King St W
Schedule: 11:00am-5pm (upon invitation)
Exclusively at This Event:
- More than 30 MBA and Executive MBA programs in one place from top B-schools including QUEENS, SUFFOLK, ESSEC, SDA BOCCONI, HULT, EADA, YORK UNIVERSITY, IVEY, UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, IE, McGill, UBC Sauder, ESG UQAM, IESE, YALE, SCHULICH and many more!
- Individual meetings with Admission Directors who will answer your questions
- Interactive MBA conferences
- Advising sessions with Access MBA consultants to discuss your MBA project
- GMAT preparation and workshops
- Many scholarship opportunities (total worth over 1 million Canadian Dollars)
- At the event there will be a raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
Why Get an MBA?
- 93% of the MBA graduates landed their dream job (GMAC 2015 Survey)
- The same recent graduates reported median salary on a global scale of 128,569 USD (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- 100% salary increase on average (Financial Times 2015)
(Saturday) 11:00 am