Top programs trust Access MBA to engage with unique candidates just like you. Get matched with your best b-school options at one of the final
Top programs trust Access MBA to engage with unique candidates just like you. Get matched with your best b-school options at one of the final 2022 in-person events in your city.
Join our next in-person event in Toronto on September 29th here: https://www.accessmba.com/
The event educates, matches and connects prospective MBA applicants with top-ranked business schools and alumni from Rotman School of Management, HEC Montreal, McGill University – Desautels Faculty of Management, INSEAD, McMaster University – DeGroote School of Business, Concordia University – John Molson School of Business, Smith MBA at Queen’s University, University of New Brunswick – Saint John Campus, Western University – Ivey Business School, UBC Sauder School of Business, Hult International Business School, Southern Methodist University – Cox School of Business, IE Business School, EADA Business School Barcelona and many more.
Attendees gain exclusive one-on-one access to part-time, online & full-time programs throughout Canada, the US and Europe.
Explore the world’s most recognized business degree with Access MBA:
- PERSONALIZED EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Your unique profile drives our matching process. Expect an individual schedule of meetings with the programs that best fit your background and interests. Prior to the event, coaching by business education experts helps set you up for success.
- ENGAGING EVENT FORMATS
- Gain the resources, network and confidence for your b-school journey during interactive workshops on test preparation, school presentations, alumni panels, and resume/LinkedIn profile reviews. All part of the event experience!
- CHANCE TO WIN A 700+ GMAT EXPRESS COURSE
- Each event participant has the chance to win a 700+ GMAT Express Course from Admit Master. Winner will be announced at the closing of the Canada tour season.
Choose the MBA way and join us! This event only happens twice a year, secure your spot now.
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 9:15 pm ET