28jan10:00 am2:45 pmAccess MBA In-Person Event in San Francisco10:00 am - 2:45 pm PT San Francisco, CA Event Organized By: MBA Fairs
Top programs trust Access MBA to engage with unique candidates just like you. Get matched with your best b-school options at one of the first
Top programs trust Access MBA to engage with unique candidates just like you. Get matched with your best b-school options at one of the first 2023 in-person events in your city.
Join Access MBA’s next event in San Francisco on Saturday, January 28th.
The event educates, matches and connects prospective MBA applicants with top-ranked business schools and alumni from Stanford, UC Berkeley – Haas, Yale SOM, Santa Clara University, UC Irvine – Paul Merage, Dartmouth – Tuck, ASU – W.P. Carey, HULT, IE (Spain), IMD (Switzerland) and many more.
Attendees gain exclusive one-on-one access to part-time, online & full-time programs throughout the US and Europe.
Explore the world’s most recognized business degree with Access MBA:
- PERSONALIZED EVENT EXPERIENCE
- Your unique profile drives Access MBA’s matching process. Expect an individual schedule of meetings with the programs that best fit your background and interests. Prior to the event, coaching by business education experts helps set you up for success.
- ENGAGING EVENT FORMATS
- Gain the resources, network and confidence for your b-school journey during interactive workshops on test preparation, school presentations, alumni panels, and resume/LinkedIn profile reviews. All part of the event experience!
- CHANCE TO WIN A $1,599 COMPLETE COURSE
- Each event participant has the chance to win a $1,599 GMAT or GRE Complete Course by Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan. Winner will be announced at the closing of the US tour season.
Choose the MBA way and join us! This event only happens twice a year, secure your spot now.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:45 pm PT
San Francisco, CA