22sep12:00 pm1:00 pmWomen Lead: Leading and Working with Diverse Teams12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET Online Event Organized By: Forté Events
Women Lead Webinar Series Exclusively for Professional Access Pass members At Georgetown, our Jesuit values empower us to foster a community that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. In this community, we focus
Women Lead Webinar Series
Exclusively for Professional Access Pass members
At Georgetown, our Jesuit values empower us to foster a community that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. In this community, we focus on the value of collaborating with people who have a wide array of unique personal, professional, and academic experiences. Such collaboration is key to expanding your global mindset and going beyond your comfort zone to develop as a person and as a leader.
In “Leading and Working with Diverse Teams,” alumni from Georgetown McDonough’s Executive MBA, Executive Master’s in Leadership, and Master of Arts in International Business and Policy will discuss their experiences as members and leaders of diverse teams across industries. Come prepared to ask your questions about working in diverse team environments and share your own experiences.
This session will cover:
- The value of academic team experiences in preparing for professional team experiences
- How various types of diversity benefit teams
- Finding common ground with team members from diverse backgrounds
- The impact diverse teams have on organizational success
The webinar is presented by:
Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business
Moderator: Nita Swinsick, Assistant Dean, Recruitment and Admissions at Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
- Ellen Davis, EMBA alumna, EVP, Industry at Consumer Brands Association
- Tatiana Torres, EML alumna, Vice President of Public Affairs at SKDK
- Sabrina Teichman, MA-IBP alumna, Founder and Principal at Strategie
Join to Watch On Demand
Already a member? Log in.
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET