Are you ready to take your business career to the next level, start your own entrepreneurial venture, or take the leap into a new industry? Find out how an MBA can help you achieve those goals.
Representation matters in business school and in the workforce. Join us for a candid conversation with successful MBA women of color from Forté partner schools. They will share their b-school experiences and insights with prospective female MBA students. This session includes a live Q&A.
Panelists will discuss:
- How an MBA transformed their careers
- The challenges and opportunities they encountered as women of color
- The importance of diversity and inclusion
Panelists are alumni of Forté partner schools:
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper School of Business)
- Georgetown University (McDonough School of Business)
- IE Business School
- Indiana University – Bloomington (Kelley School of Business)
Join to Watch
Already a member? Log in.
This webinar is presented in partnership with:
This event is sponsored by:
Forté webinars are produced for the benefit of our members. Information provided on this webinar should not be reproduced, distributed or published without the written consent of Forté and permission from individual speakers. If you wish to use our content, please contact Forté for permission.