Are you a career minded woman? Join us in Paris on November 27 to learn more about gender parity/equity in business. At this free event, you’ll also be able to explore the value of an MBA to advance your career and learn more about top European business schools. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear a keynote by Boston Consulting Group (BCG), a global management consulting firm and top destination for MBA graduates.
- 7:00 — Registration (Photo ID required for all attendees)
- Connect with representatives from leading European business schools
- Networking reception with light refreshments
- 7:30 – 8:00 — Welcome, Introduction and Keynote by BCG
- Learn more about the latest research on gender equality/parity, and BCG’s work with women and diversity.
- 8:00 – 8:30 — MBA Alumnae Panel
- Hear advice and stories from MBA women in various industries about how they chose a career, what motivated them to pursue an MBA, and the successes and challenges they’ve faced.
- 8:45 – 9:30 — Networking Reception with European Business Schools