Forté MBA Forums are designed for all women to explore the MBA and advance their careers. If you are considering business school for the first time, our MBA alumnae panels will share their experiences with you. If you’re already into your application, meet with top tier business school reps to ask one-on-one questions.
A free event especially for women, Forté MBA Forums are held in 11 cities to empower you with info about the MBA’s value, financing your degree, and leading business schools in North America and Europe. Join hundreds of women in Boston to kick-off your MBA journey.
Reasons To Go:
- Understand the MBA advantage—career advancement, expanded earning potential, and even opportunities to study abroad
- Connect with a business school that’s the best fit for you—and talk one-on-one with admissions reps
- Hear from top MBA businesswomen in various industries and career stages
- Discover how to finance your MBA
- Connect with standout peers to build a lasting support network