A special Admissions Event: Why Your Perspective Matters A critical aspect of Wharton's top-ranked EMBA Program is inclusion because students learn just as much from each other as
A special Admissions Event: Why Your Perspective Matters
A critical aspect of Wharton’s top-ranked EMBA Program is inclusion because students learn just as much from each other as they do from faculty. Our cohorts are comprised of students from different races, ethnicities, gender, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, veteran status, and industry backgrounds. Come see for yourself how inclusion adds value at a special admissions event, where alumni and students will share how their backgrounds and perspectives enriched the overall program experience and how the program professionally and personally impacted them. The panel will be moderated by Wharton alumna Kelly Brown, WG’14, principal advisor of bsd strategy group, an organization committed to designing effective interactions among people across all differences in the workplace. Admissions Director Barbara Craft will share an overview of the Wharton EMBA program and its admissions criteria. Time will be allotted for networking and refreshments.
- Marlene Avitia, WG’20, Director of Operations & Strategy, Bailey Brand Management, Inc.
- Marla Blevins, WG’12, Deputy Executive Director & CFO, Port of Los Angeles
- Jonathan Macias, WG’18, Founder & CEO, Macias; Adjunct Professor of Business, Santa Monica College
- James Ngo, WG’15, Senior Vice President, Legendary
- Dr. Shika Pappoe, WG’16, Chief Medical Officer, Strive Health
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PT
Los Angeles, CA