Our five-day flagship leadership program attracts leaders from around the world, from organizations with a variety of missions and goals. What you share is a common desire to
Our five-day flagship leadership program attracts leaders from around the world, from organizations with a variety of missions and goals.
What you share is a common desire to explore:
- How, as leader of the organization, you can lead change, drive innovation and quickly respond to market demand
- How do you create and cultivate the culture you need to succeed as an organization
- How do you create vision, communicate it throughout the organization and stay on-point during challenging times
- How do you become an effective force multiplier in your organization and in the world to drive outsized results
- How do you build and motivate cross-functional, diverse and global teams
- Plan, in partnership with world class faculty, peers and coaching, a roadmap for achieving the results when you return to work
Faculty Director Maura O’Neill is an award-winning faculty member of the Haas Business School at UC Berkeley. She has founded companies and held executive leadership positions in business, a U.S. Presidential Administration as well as civic and industry positions. She has driven innovative, large-scale change in each sector. Known for her cutting edge work on innovation, Maura’s academic research has been on narrow-mindedness and the errors it leads to in science, medicine, political decision-making, and business.
october 21 (Monday) - 25 (Friday) PT